Get to know us better
Facilities and Activities
We operate seven production units, each with a specific aim of bringing in an income for the institute.
They are –
- Welfare, voluntary services and fundraising
- Maintenance and handcraft
- Accommodation, nursery and garden services
- Farm management and poultry production
- Meat production and provision services
- Kitchen and catering services
- The farm store (providing a further outlet for handcraft, embroidery, potted plants, meat and egg sales
The cattle, sheep, chickens and vegetables grown are for our own consumption and a fair amount of meat and egg production is sold to the public.